What is Commercial Roofing?
Commercial Roofing is a material that is basically used to seal the roofs of the offices or any other commercial structure so as to protect them and make them tough. Commercial roofing is totally different from the one used in residential roofing. One of the points of difference is the length of the installation. Commercial Roofing usually takes around one or two months in installation, while the residential roofing at maximum can be done in 7 days. The more time is taken due to the big size of the building, which is bigger than the residential complexes. Also, the commercial roofing is comparatively complex to install in comparison to residential roofing. Complex roofing does involve certain complex steps that take time.
In case your residential roof leaks, the most common solution to that is you can get the patch to repair the leak. But the same leak in your commercial roofing will enforce you to get the treatment done for the entire roof to ensure safety. Commercial Roofing faces different problems than Residential roofing and accordingly it will have different solutions to it. One can look for different commercial roofing companies Phoenix that can help in suggesting the best-suited roofing system according to the requirement. Commercial roofers are the ones that are going to give the best support online. They know what all roofing can help in enhancing the support to the roof.
Advantages of Commercial Roofing
- The commercial roofing is comparatively cost-effective in comparison to other roofing.
- The installation of Commercial roofing is easier to install and does require complex procedures at once but it becomes tough and well versed.
- One can easily look for the different types of material at the time of choosing to roof like some want to go for a flat roof, while the other wants the roof made from the membranes that give it a stylish look accordingly.
- Solar Panels are a good option to use for commercial roofing, also it helps to save the electricity bill by producing electricity through these panels.
- One of the major reasons for looking for this commercial roofing is that they are easy to maintain so that one can clean it without creating any hassle.
Commercial roof repair phoenix can help in giving a perfect look to the roof without any hassle. Most of the companies offer support online so that the person can make the best choice possible without taking much time.
Different materials used for commercial roofing in phoenix
- Metal: Different kinds of metals are available in the market which is used for the purpose of commercial roofing. Some of the materials are Aluminum, Tin, Lead, and Steel. All these materials have their own advantages for which they are preferred for commercial roofing.
- Solar Panel: Solar panels are nowadays used in commercial roofing to a large extent. Solar panel solves the dual purpose for the commercial places. They are used to generate electricity which is then backed up with the help of batteries for usage at later stages. Even though it involves a one-time investment to purchase the solar panels, but then the electricity bill is reduced to almost 60% with the help of solar panels. Also, these panels act as a material of commercial roofing and are widely used.
- Built-up roofing: It is generally meant as tar and gravel Under the system of built up the alternative layer is added on the roof which can help in supporting the fabric.
- UV Rays Protected: should be aware of the fact that if the roofs are well maintained, then they can last up to 40 years without any hassle. So, all you need to do is just look forward to the cleanliness of the roof so that it can stay for a long time. Such roofs are liked by people because they help in giving complete protection from the UV rays of the sun so that one can enjoy it accordingly.
- Vegetative Roof Systems: While not on the list in terms of market share, another roofing system should be mentioned – the vegetative or “green” roof. This roofing is installed in a tray manner in which the top surface of the roof remains flat. It is best for water control.
- Wooden Roof: Wood always has been one of the choices for roofs in various countries. It provides an elegant look with a wooden roof and is always considered an important part of wooden roofing.
- PVC: this roofing is even known as Polyvinyl chloride which is used in various commercial places. This roofing is made from two different material one is polyester reinforcement scrim which helps in adding complete protection from the UV rays so that the person can remain completely safe. One of the major benefits of using these sheet is that they are durable so it makes easy for the person to keep using it for a very long duration of time. Moreover, the price of this roofing is cost-effective so that it can be managed by the person without taking much time. This roofing can easily be recycled as well as reused without any hassle.
- Steep Slope: such roofing is opted by the ones who are having a sloping roof. This roofing is basically seen in the residential houses or the universities. The material from which this roofing is made is of fiberglass or the wood shingle and sometimes metals so that they can easily stay for a long time.
There is various commercial roofing advantage as discussed above. One needs to see the condition of the roof at the time of selecting it. That means a person is suggested to look for the roofs that are good in condition and can be managed in the high wind accordingly. so, try and check the quality of the roof carefully before selecting it.